|who makes YOU a better teacher ?|
Late-summer Thank You Notes to some inspiring bloggers...
1. who have influenced me daily
2. helped me think about education outside of my own four classroom walls, and
3. have jolted me to admire tiny specks of sand and entire outside environments.
BIG HAT TIP TO:
* Jenny @preschoolplay Let The Children Play Makes me think of a book on classic outdoor children's adventure - Roxaboxen by Alice McLerran.
* Tom @theteachertom Teacher Tom's Blog Makes me think of a book that has a child using tools, loose parts and recyclable materials to create something fabulous - Galimoto by Karen Lynn Williams.
* Gill Connell @movingsmartnow Moving Smart Makes me think of a fun movement book with surprising animals that fly and swim - Caramba by Marie-Louise Gay
* Christie @childhood101 Childhood 101 Makes me think of the gorgeous colors, art and friendship in the book called The Lion &amp; The Little Red Bird by Elisa Kleven
* Sherry and Donna @sherryanddonna Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning Makes me think of a book that is full of children's dreams, ideas and imagination of self - I Want to Be by Thylias Moss
* Lisa Sunbury @lisasunbury Regarding Baby Makes me think of an adventure book that celebrates caretakers of babies - Rainbabies by Laura Krauss Melmed